Hey folks, about a month ago I joined CBT Nuggets as a full-time trainer. Since then, I’ve been working on producing high-quality training content around topics like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and PowerShell for our learners to consume and build off of! So far, I’ve got several skills published, which I’ll list below. I’ll plan on coming back here to update the list of my published skills as they keep going out.
Please check out my skills, and let me know what you think of them in the comments! I would love to hear what ideas you guys have for building future training content as well, so keep the discussion flowing please. Your subscription helps keep us alive and creating new content regularly! Thanks for your support.
- Configure Custom Formatting for PowerShell Objects
- Writing Intellisense for PowerShell Modules
- Flow-Based Automation with Node-RED
- Understand the AWS Lambda Service
- Automate AWS with PowerShell on Linux, Mac, and Windows
- Deploying Services on Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- Author PowerShell Modules
- Getting Started with AWS Fargate
- Real-Time Object Detection with YOLOv3 on PyTorch
- Orchestrate Your Cloud Applications with AWS Step Functions
You can also follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest tech news!